Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Horse Heralds

My Horse herands is a new generation of cloud-based social gaming on iOS. Care for your horse through grooming, treating and feeding. Equip it with professional saddies and tack before heading out to compete. Build a bond with your realistic horse through performing a wide range of interactive 3D activities and when you are ready, there are 8 different breeds to collect and look after!

Keeping your horse happy and healthy is the key to success! Practice makes perfect as you train up your horse in order to compete in a series of challenging competition. Will you reach the World Championships?

My horse heralds let's you share photos with friends and help each other out. Visit your friends stables to help them look after their horses.

My horse heralds game source : http://www.naturalmotiongames.com/games/my-horse/.

No comments:

Post a Comment